|Acadie-Bathurst Titan||Baie-Comeau Drakkar|
|Blainville-Boisbriand Armada||Cape Breton Screaming Eagles|
|Charlottetown Islanders||Chicoutimi Sagueneens|
|Drummondville Voltigeurs||Gatineau Olympiques|
|Halifax Mooseheads||Moncton Wildcats|
|Quebec Remparts||Rimouski Oceanic|
|Rouyn-Noranda Huskies||Saint John Sea Dogs|
|Shawinigan Cataractes||Sherbrooke Phoenix|
|Val-d'Or Foreurs||Victoriaville Tigres|
|Brandon Wheat Kings|
|Edmonton Oil Kings|
|Medicine Hat Tigers|
|Moose Jaw Warriors|
|Prince Albert Raiders|
|Red Deer Rebels|
|Swift Current Broncos|
|Prince George Cougars|
10 Ways Season Tickets can Help Grow Your Business
1. Entertain a current client to enhance the relationship and grow your business.
2. Rebuild a relationship and business with a past client.
3. Offer Generals tickets to an acquired client as a “Thank You”.
4. Reward loyal customers.
5. Offer tickets to charity. The Generals Adopt-A-School Program is a great way to give back to the community.
6. Provide to staff as a part of a reward/incentive program.
7. Use as a promotional prize.
8. Offer as prizing in your social media marketing (facebook/twitter).
9. Thank volunteers for all they do.
10. Gift for employees – New Hire, Retiring, Birthday, Milestone.
Generals Season Ticket Holder Benefits
• 34 Reserved regular season game tickets.
• Special pricing – save up to %30 vs. walk-up prices.
• Free parking at Mary Street Parkade located just steps away from the General Motors Centre.
• Private season ticket holder entrance.
• Game line-up roster upon entry at season ticket holder entrance.
• Raincheck Policy…redeem any unused ticket for additional tickets to 12 select games throughout the season.
• Your seat is reserved throughout the OHL playoffs and other CHL sanctioned events i.e. Canada-Russia Challenge.
• No price increase for playoffs – you pay the regular season advance walk-up price.
• Opportunity to attend team events with exclusive benefits just for season ticket holders i.e. barbeque, skate, charity dinner, etc.
• $10.00 Gift card in the Generals Store (min. $30.00 purchase).
• 10% Discount on merchandise in Generals Store.
• 1 Copy of the Oshawa Generals game-day program.
• Coupons & discount card with special offers from local sponsors.
• Season ticket holder recognition program.
• Copy of team photo.
• Attach your brand to the Oshawa Generals.
• (10,00) Game Day Magazines produced annually.
• Excellent repeat exposure of your business and messaging.
• Full colour advertisements.
Luxury Suite (1) Game
• Provide clients, vendors, or co-workers with a memorable experience.
• Social atmosphere perfect for client or employee events.
• Utilize the time prior to the Generals game for a product demonstration or presentation.
30 Group Tickets (1) Game
• Great option for larger company events and allows staff members to interact and bond outside of the workplace.
• Treat your co-workers to a night out. Small staff size? Invite family members as well.
• Utilize tickets as an in-store promotion with multiple prize winners.
• Send a group you are part of to the game i.e. Networking group; Sporting Team; Foundation, etc.
• Entire group will be seated together in one section.
Become a Community Leader by using your full or partial amount of tickets towards our Adopt-A-School Program. This Program gives local businesses the chance to give back to the community by purchasing Generals tickets and donating them to elementary schools throughout Durham Region. The tickets are then given to reward students that excel in academics, athletics, and extracurricular activities.
• Connect with students and their families in a unique way.
• Give back to the community around your business.
• Video board recognition during Oshawa Generals Home Games featuring four partners per game.
• Website presence by way of logo on our Adopt-A-School page, under supporters.
• Logo and name mention on all letters that go out to students who are awarded tickets.
For more information, please contact:
Chris Van Dusen
905-433-0900 ext 2238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our emailing list to get the latest Generals News.