The Oshawa Generals are currently seeking a part-time, seasonal Mascot. This position will report directly to the Manager of Game Day Operations and is responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Performing at all General home games throughout the 2012/2013 season
• Creating skits, dance routines, and other forms of mascot-related entertainment and crowd interaction
• Responsible for researching, creating and/or purchasing props and costumes for the mascot
• Represent the Generals at special events if needed.
• Skating experience is a must. Also must own a pair of skates as the Generals mascot will be on the ice almost every Home Game.
• Due to costume restrictions, candidate must be at least 5 feet 7 inches and no more than 6 feet and weighs between 165 lbs and 225 lbs
• Punctuality is mandatory and availability to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Must have own transportation
• Must be highly energetic and fit
All Resumes should be submitted to Andrew Edwards, Manager of Game Day Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st, 2012.